How very good and pleasant it is when kindred live together in unity!
It is like the precious oil on the head, running down upon the beard, on the beard of Aaron, running down over the collar of his robes. It is like the dew of Hermon, which falls on the mountains of Zion. For there the Lord ordained his blessing, life forevermore. (Psalm 133)
Become an Ambassador of Unity
We are all called to be active for the sake of the Body of Christ.
Unity is promoted when we: act as Christians – serve one another – love one another
- Visit one another
- Break barriers and grow in our own understanding
- Pray together (link to “prayers for unity” page)
- Attend Mass / Divine Liturgy / Worship at a church that is not our own
- Do acts of Charity! (Seven Corporal Works of Mercy is a great place to start!)
- Join us on pilgrimage (link to “pilgrimage” page)
Have you acted as an Ambassador of Unity?
Tell us about your experience!